10) Thou shalt not be rude, for thou art being rude to a person, not a machine.
9) Thou shalt contain thine children, for they make a huge mess and somebody has to clean it up - causing thine prices to be higher.
8) Thou shalt not touch the associates, for thou art likely creepy and they do not want thine hands on them.
7) Thou shalt hang up thine phone at the register, rude ass, for none wish to hear of your dinner, or of whom Jeanine is humping.
6) Thou shalt not ask for further discounts, for thine cashier cannot give them to you.
5) Thou shalt not give thine cashier a $100 just after opening and then get angry when they do not have change. It’s a store, not a bank.
4) Thou shalt not scream at thine cashier for not giving you credit for coupons still in your purse, for thine cashier is only as clairvoyant as thou art smart.
3) Thou shalt remember that thine cashier has no say in staffing, and remember to yell at managers because of thine wait in line.
2) Thou shalt knoweth thine bank balance before being the customer served. Waiting until thine cashier needs you to pay makes you the worst kind of person. Inconsiderate, rude, and stupid in case it was too complicated to figure out.
1) Thou shalt never, ever say “It must be free then!” no matter how many times thine item doesn’t scan. Because, truly, that’s the most annoying thing in the entire world when every cashier has heard it 434,453,789 times.
Things I have learned about Australia after being here for 3 days:
things you don’t point out about people:
- body hair in places you’re not used to it being???
- fat rolls/curves
- how much/how little they’re eating
- how skinny they are/what bones they can see because of how skinny they are
- How fat they are.
- If they have crooked or misaligned teeth maybe even yellowed
- If they sweat a lot
don’t do it